Browse Items (7 total)
- Tags: Historical buildings -- Tulare County (Calif.) -- Photographs
A Tulare home - "The Oaks". Also known as Merritt Manor.
City Hall on South K Street in Tulare. This building subsequently became the Fire Department and later the Police Department.
The Tulare Free Public Library was established as an act of the city council in 1901. The building was presented to the city by the Southern Pacific Railroad when their shops relocated to Bakersfield, California.
Downtown Tulare Business Building circa 1900.
An old Tulare watertower, once part of Madden's waterworks.
The Soults home was once owned by the Montgomerys, a pioneer Tulare family.
Early resident who built the Theatre Tulare in 1915.
No featured items are available.