Browse Items (7 total)
- Tags: Military facilities
Building #1, 12-inch press, just completed. From the collection of Roland C. Stone, Project Engineer
Interior of building # 214, used for static-firing tests; large motor testing bay. From the collection of Roland C. Stone, Project Engineer
West side of static-firing test building # 214 of China Lake complex; picture taken shortly after building completed, July 3, 1945.From the collection of Roland C. Stone, Project Engineer.
Building 3-B, Transfer dock, just completed. From the collection of Roland C. Stone, Project Engineer.
Shows library staff and clients at China Lake Naval Ordnance Testing Station near Ridgecrest. Top picture shows computer technology then current; other view shows card catalog in background. Name of facility was changed in 1992 to Naval Air Weapons…
Official U.S. Navy photograph: view of Naval Ordnance Testing Station at China Lake; known as Naval Weapons Center beginning in 1967;in 1992 renamed Naval Air Weapons Station. Headquarters building is in foreground; Michelson Laboratory is in…
Official United States Navy photograph: headquarters building of the Naval Weapons Center at China Lake near Ridgecrest. Name changed in 1992 to Naval Air Weapons Station.
No featured items are available.